Special reactors, transformers and auto-tranformers
This page provides a few examples of special devices and versions that we can produce:
- Special transformers for high-isolation galvanic separation.
- Special transformers for three-phase, hexa-phase and dodeca-phase rectifiers with 3 or 5 columns.
- Transformers for inverter outlets.
- Special transformers and auto-transformers with integrated in-series and/or parallel inductance.
- Special transformers for conversion from three-phase to two-phase with current distribution having a ratio of ‘1 : 2 : 1’
- Reactors limiting short-circuit currents
- Blocking reactances for capacitors.