TMUF-series control transformers (available in stock)
- TMUF – series transformers are single-phase control transformers compliant with the CEI EN 61558-2-2 standard and are sized so as to be able to support loads of very short duration, even 3-4 times the rated nominal power.
- In this way it allows for the insertion of a contactor or electromagnet.
- On the basis of this characteristic such use is obviously not recommended where there is a need to ensure continuous service and with constant data-plate voltage.
- From 30 to 600 VA. The transformers are protected with a protective packaging in environment-friendly cardboard.
TMLF-series safety transformers, suitable for SELV and PELV systems
- TMLF – these are SINGLE-PHASE SAFETY TRANSFORMERS for lamps and are sized so as to ensure, also in the event of a network supercharge above 230V, a secondary voltage that will not damage and thus burn the lamps connected to it.
We do not recommend the use of any electronic voltage-regulation equipment installed upstream with respect to these transformers that would cause frequency increases such as to make the transformers noisy on account of vibrations which such a high frequency would cause in the magnetic laminated metal elements.